COVID-19 Testing Locations
- May 19, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- May 24, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- May 26, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- May 31, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 9, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 14, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 16, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 21, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 23, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 28, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon
- June 30, 2022 8:00 AM - Noon @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Check testing criteria before arrival. Testing options and hours of operation differ per site.
- To search for locations where you can be tested for COVID-19, visit the Illinois Department of Public Health website Click Here (Link)
- East Peoria Festival Building, 2200 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- PCR Test, results in 24-48 hours
- Saliva test
- Click here to register. Enter agency code df5brbrj
- Tazewell County Health Department-21360 State Route 9, Tremont, IL 61568
- By appointment only: for more information visit Click Here (Link)
- McLean County Testing Sites - Various Locations, and criteria including self-swab, mobile testing van schedule and shuttle times to testing site. Visit McLean County Health Department website for more details and testing options: Click Here (Link)
- Various Pharmacies
COVID-19 Testing - What to Know before you Go
Bring a photo ID and an insurance card only if you have one. Insurance cards are accepted if you have one, but you are not required to display proof of health insurance in order to be tested for COVID-19. Insurance will be billedif applicable.
Please be sure to give an accurate, valid phone number when filling out your pre-test paperwork. Your results will be given to you via phone, and results will not be disclosed in a voicemail. It is important that you answer the phone and speak to the agent trying to reach you with your test results when they call.
Depending on which COVID-19 Testing Site you visit, it may take anywhere between 4-7 calendar days before you receive your results, depending on testing site and lab capacity. If you do not receive your results within 7 days, please call a representative from your testing site location for more information.
Testing Site locations provide COVID-19 test results electronically (by phone or text message). If you need written proof of having your COVID-19 test done OR if you need written proof of your COVID-19 test results, please let the agent at your testing site know prior to your test so they can work with you to make arrangements.
Testing is especially encouraged for individuals showing symptoms consistent of COVID-19, however, symptoms are not required to be tested. COVID-19 symptoms may include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
For additional information about COVID-19 symptoms, (Click Here) Link to view the CDC’s most updated list of symptoms or to use the CDC Symptom Self-Checker Tool.