What to Bring to Your Appointment

I have an appointment. What do I bring?

 For Certification Appointments:
Your child
Proof of residential address (Examples: SNAP account address; Household Bill; Driver’s License; Rental Agreement) 
2 recent paycheck stubs for each person in the household, or proof of an active SNAP case 
Immunization records (if the child received shots at a place other than the Woodford County Health Department)
Completed Medically Prescribed Formula Form (only needed if formula is prescribed to you by your doctor)
Current Insurance or Medicaid Card 

For Nutrition/Education/Follow-Up Session:

Your WIC ID folder
Proof of address (if your address is different since your last appointment)
Infant or child depending on appointment. 

Current Nondiscrimination Statement for WIC
(received 10.16.15, revised 1.6.16, 1.6.20)

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.